HOW TO CONTACT ME?

ezwanafabulosity88@gmail.com
Add me on facebook -EZWANA EDDY

Sunday, May 23, 2010

urban decay yo!

hye guys..
I know I know it's been years since i updated my blog but I have a very very good reason..I was sick......well ok...moving on..I've been wanting to share with you guys about my new urban decay palettes.For those who does not know..Urban decay is not available in Malaysia.So i got it from a friend who ships this stuff from United States.Urban decay best product would be the primer potions.Every make up addicts have one!II didn't get it yet..but I will definitely soon.I L.O.V.E how intense the eye shadows is and also the fun packaging.I also got the cream liner which is highly recommended for people who wants the liquid eyeliner effect without all the hassle.I love how they name each of their shades..It's really funny..so girls..if you're thinking of getting it ..GOOD!..If you guys want to know how i got it just mail me ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment