HOW TO CONTACT ME?

ezwanafabulosity88@gmail.com
Add me on facebook -EZWANA EDDY

Monday, April 26, 2010

..Boring day..

Hey afternoon all...can u imagine forcing yourself back to sleep because you have absolutely NOTHING to do..we'll that is how i started my day today..but did not really workout since my BB can't stop ringing!i kept on getting weird sms-es and of course my dear bf calls me every 10 minutes to check up on me..anyways im gonna brief about my posts today...AND...it's everything about BEAUTYCARE!!1yeayyyyyy....yes..im gonna share my very very simple beauty secret that i have applied to myself since the age of eleven : )..thanks to this regimen...no dry skin,no oily skin,no pimples,no blemishes,no tired looking skin an easier to PUT ON MAKE UP!so go ahead and enjoy!

LOVE,
EZWANA EDDY

No comments:

Post a Comment